This summer, why not to do something memorable? Exclusive Sport Rentals offers you an opportunity to explore the lakes in Ontario in a completely different way. Why spend the summer at home, when you can go out and enjoy it? Ready to have your sailing dream come true? Rent the full package which includes: a windsurf board, three sails and a mast, as well as accessories to get you windsurfing sooner.
Why spend hundreds of dollars on windsurfing gear if you can try it before you buy it? Rent our windsurfing equipment for a day, weekend or a full week for an experience of a life time! Our windsurfing rental season runs from May to October or until November if you use a dry suit.
Windsurfing rentals are currently on HOLD for the 2013 season.
We apologize for the inconvenience and hope to see you on our other sport rentals.
Windsurfing Gear and Rental Rates:
|Rentals||Single Day||Weekend||Full week|
|’11 Fanatic Viper Board||$69||$99||$159|
|’11 North Curve Sail||$49||$79||$159|
|O'Brien Flex Neoprene Vest||$9||$12||$15|
|O'Neil Wet Suit Rental (S/M/L)||$19||$39||$59|
|O'Neil Dry Suit Male and Female (M/L)||$39||$59||$119|
Hover mouse over the rental to view an HD image of the gear! * Prices are per day and subject to change.
Where to Windsurf in Ontario:
There are many lakes in Ontario where windsurfing is permitted. When planning to rent windsurf equipment with friends or family, you should consider the following destinations:
- Lake Ontario – Lake Ontario is a great place to start with windsurfing especially if driving up north is out of the question.
- Sauble Beach – Located on the eastern shore of Lake Huron, on the north edge of the Saugeen Nation.
- Wasaga Beach – Is located in the town of Simcoe Country, Ontario. It is a popular destination situated on Nottawasaga Bay at the southern end of Georgian Bay (two hours north of Toronto).
- Gravenhurst – Is a town in the Muskoka Region of Ontario. Gravenhurs has two lakes: Lake Muskoka and Gull Lake. Snow renting a Sea Doo, you should consider riding the ski jet at both lakes, as they are beautiful.
- Grand Bend – Also known as The Bend is located on the shores of Lake Huron. Many consider Grand Bend to be Florida north as the city if always up. This is a must place to visit when renting a Sea Doo.
When Can I Pick-Up the Windsurfing Rental Gear?
At Exclusive Sport Rentals, we strongly believe in being flexible with our clients. While our typical single day rental begins at 9AM and ends at 7PM, we don’t believe in late fees. If for some reason you are unable to make it by 7PM, we will not charge you extra. However, if you find yourself just a bit caught up in your adventure, please notify us in advance that you’ll be returning a little later than expected.