Exclusive Sport Rentals is proud to provide quality wakeboards and other water sports equipment so that you can get out and enjoy an adventurous adventure on the water! Why purchase a wakeboard and bindings if you’re only planning to use the wakeboard once or twice? Rent well-maintained wakeboard, bindings and other water sports gear for the day, weekend or a full week. Want to know where you can wakeboard in Toronto or throughout Ontario?
Early Bird Reservations:
- Rent a wakeboard for a full week and save 10% OFF (Hurry, special offer ends on July 31)
- Weekend Rental: Pick up your wakeboard starting Thursday and pay for just Saturday and Sunday
O'Brien and Ronix Wakeboards: Rental package includes wakeboard, boots and rope.
|Rentals||Single Day||Add' Day||Weekend||Full Week|
|O'Brien Valhalla Junior 133 cm||$39||$19||$59||$89|
|O'Brien Coda Junior 135 cm||$39||$19||$59||$89|
|O'Brien System Wakeboard 137 cm||$49||$29||$69||$99|
|O'Brien Valhalla 138 cm||$49||$29||$69||$99|
|Ronix Mana Wakeboard 143cm||$49||$29||$69||$99|
|O'Brien Flex Neoprene PFD||$9||$49||$12||$15|
|Apex PE Eva Wakeboard Rope||$12||$49||$15||$19|
|O'Neil Wet Suit Rental (S/M/L)||$29||$19||$49||$69|
|O'Neil Dry Suit Male and Female (M/L)||$39||$49||$69||$99|
* prices are per day, and are subject to change
Still Not Sure How Fun Wakeboarding Is? Check Out This Wakeboarding Video!
- Summerski Lake - Summerski is open 7 days a week. These are good news to those who can't wait for the weekend go wakeboarding. Summerski is located in Newmarket Ontario (30 minutes north of Toronto) and it is considered by many to be the paradise minutes away from the city. Summerski is located just north of Highway 9 (Davis Drive) on Keele Street.
- Head Lake – Is a beautiful lake located in the village of Haliburton, just 200km north of Toronto. Rent our Sea Doo or inflatable boat and visit Head Lake, you will be amazed how beautiful this lake is. Plus it is wakeboard friendly so you can use the wakeboard anywhere and anytime.