This summer, why not to do something memorable? Exclusive Sport Rentals offers you an opportunity to explore the lakes in Ontario in a completely different way. Why spend the summer at home, when you can go out and enjoy it? Ready to have your kiteboarding dream come true? Rent the HQ Hydra 3.5m trainer kite to practice your kiteboarding skills.
Why spend hundreds of dollars on kite surfing gear if you can try it before you buy it? Rent our kiteboarding equipment for a day, weekend or a full week for an experience of a lifetime! Our kiteboarding rental season runs from May to October or until November if you use a dry suit.
Where to Kiteboard in Toronto or throughout Ontario:
There are many lakes in Ontario where kiteboarding is permitted. When planning to rent kitesurf with friends or family, you should consider the following destinations:
- Lake Ontario – Lake Ontario is a great place to start with kiteboarding especially if driving up north is out of the question.
- Sauble Beach – Located on the eastern shore of Lake Huron, on the north edge of the Saugeen Nation.
- Wasaga Beach – Is located in the town of Simcoe Country, Ontario. It is a popular destination situated on Nottawasaga Bay at the southern end of Georgian Bay (two hours north of Toronto).
- Gravenhurst – Is a town in the Muskoka Region of Ontario. Gravenhurs has two lakes: Lake Muskoka and Gull Lake. Snow renting a Sea Doo, you should consider riding the ski jet at both lakes, as they are beautiful.
- Grand Bend – Also known as The Bend is located on the shores of Lake Huron. Many consider Grand Bend to be Florida north as the city if always up. This is a must place to visit when renting a Sea Doo.