Always wanted to ride an ATV and explore the off-road trails of Ontario? With Exclusive Sport Rentals, you now have the opportunity to discover the nature and wilderness of Ontario in an extreme way! The Ontario four-wheeler ATV experience can be relaxing or muddy. Regardless if you choose to cruise around with your family at a steady speed, or decide to take it to the extreme with your friends, our QUAD rentals will offer you an epic adventure, each and every time. The best part, our ATV rentals don't require any previous experience. A utility trailer is included with the ATV rental.
We NO longer rent ATVs / Four Wheelers.
We apologize for the inconvenience and hope to see you on our other sport rentals.
Start your Weekend Early:
- Pick up your ATV starting Thursday at 3:00PM and pay for just Saturday and Sunday (weekend rate)
- Drop off your ATV either by Sunday night or Monday morning (without any late fees, excludes long weekends)
Available Honda Quads and Honda 2UP ATVs for Rent:
The Honda 420CC is a powerful 2UP ATV with 420cc, 4x4 terrain ability and outstanding handling performance. Our ATV 4 wheelers will allow you to share the experience, no matter what conditions the off-roads might present. The Honda 2UP is a two person ATV that is great for beginners as well as advanced riders. Put this quad in gear and ride anywhere your heart desires!
If you want a single ATV that is fully equipped, then the Honda TRX420PG is for you. This four wheeler ATV has the ultimate balance between sport and comfort for weekend adventures. Rent the Honda 420cc if you are looking to cruise around the off-roads of Ontario and explore new trails.
Where to ATV in Ontario:
Ontario has some of the most amazing off-road trails for ATVing in Canada, allowing you to experience an off-road adventure. Some of the trail systems travel through muddy wetlands, shaded forests, and even past shimmering lakes and waterfalls. If you’d like to stay here, close to Toronto, you can take the ATVs for a wild ride with your friends and family, and explore Ontario in a completely different way. Check out the following off-roads:
- Ganaraska Forest – Covers an area of 361sq miles from Wilmot Creek in Clarington to east of Cobourg from the south shore of Rice Lake down to Lake Ontario. Ganaraska Forest is located about 60 minutes drive from Toronto and has 300 kilometres of trails for ATVing. Rent our ATV, grab our trail pass and head for the ultimate experience. The Ganaraska Forest is located at 10585 Cold Springs Camp Road, Cambellcroft, Ontario, L0A 1B0. For parking use P2 or P3.
- Baxter ATV Trails - This is part of the OFATV trail system, located about 30 minutes north of Barrie, Ontario (Georgian Bay/Muskoka area). In order to enjoy this trail system, head north on highway 400 and then take exit 156. The ATV trail begins from Violet Drive and Port Severn Road.
- Tiny Trails - If riding an ATV is something completely new to you, then consider checking out Tiny Trails, located 90 minutes north of Toronto and minutes away from Barrie. Tiny Trails pass over rural land and into areas of forest. This is a 22.5 km abandoned railway right of way located in the Country of Simcoe. Start your ATV ride from Concession 4 and County Road 6. Park at Wyevale or Perkingsfield.
- Parry Sound - Georgian Bay – The 30,000 islands of Parry Sound in Georgian Bay form the world's largest freshwater archipelago. Here ATV Riders will pass by windswept pines, ancient rocky shores, international ports, and recreational waterways. The main trail system in the Parry Sound area is the Park-to-Park Trail.
- Elliot Lake – The trails at Elliot Lake are singled out as one of the most exciting ATV adventure destinations in Canada. Elliot Lake is the largest insured ATV trail network in Ontario. Carved through the extraordinary landscape of this unspoiled part of Northern Ontario, Elliot Lake has over 300 kilometres of trails that offer much more than just the thrill of the ride.
- Haliburton – If you are serious about ATVing then the trails at Haliburton are for you! There are over 1,700 kms of HATVA trails for beginners, experts and intermediate ATV riders. The rocky terrain and scenic natural wildness makes the region ideal for your ATV trail adventure. Located only 3 hours away from Toronto.
- Mattawa – In Mattawa ride your ATV from your accommodation to the trailhead and then experience 150 kilometres of diverse trails. The trail system is nestled between two small mountain ranges, the Algonquin Highlands and the Laurentian Mountains, and is bordered by the Mattawa and Ottawa Rivers. Mattawa is an easy drive from Toronto and Ottawa.